la casa morada

La Casa Morada is the name of my new home in San Cristobal de las Casas en Chiapas, Mexico.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bienvenido a Chiapas, Mexico!

I arrived Saturday September 9th after 3 long flights and a one hour taxi ride from the airport in Tuxtla Gutierrez (the capital of Chiapas) to San Cristobal. The ride was beautiful, very picturesque, green vegetation and rolling mountains…I kept thinking "wow, I can’t believe I’m here and this will be my new home for the next ten months... "

As most of you know, I have moved to San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas to work for a mexican microfinance institution, Alternativa Solidaria or AlSol. I will be here supporting them in marketing initiatives...I'm very excited to be in the field and gain great technical experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home