la casa morada

La Casa Morada is the name of my new home in San Cristobal de las Casas en Chiapas, Mexico.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

La Casa Morada




So with Diana's gracious help, I was able to find an apartment in a matter of days. I checked out a couple of options and she suggested we go to this place. As soon as I saw it, I loved it! It's an old colonial house called "La Casa Morada" and it has been divided into a few apartments surrounding a central terrace. Mine is a furnished studio with its kitchen, bedroom, living area all in one room and its private bathroom. It's plenty of space just for one person. It even has a cable TV (I can watch CNN, Telehit music videos, or some Mexican telenova!) and hot water. And it's only 15 minute walk from my office, how convenient! It's owned by a Swiss man who came to San Cristobal 30 years ago, he owns a restaurant and another hotel in town...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home