la casa morada

La Casa Morada is the name of my new home in San Cristobal de las Casas en Chiapas, Mexico.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias!


Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all of you! I decided to celebrate the holiday in San Cristobal in company of friends. I wanted to thank them for welcoming me to San Cris and to AlSol and share this beautiful American holiday with them. I prepared the turkey (all 8.6 kg!) and traditional dishes of sweet potato casserole, mixed rice and cranberry sauce. Luckily we had more than enough food for the 16 people that showed up (I had yummy leftovers for the next couple of days!) I was happy the dinner turned out so well, it made the effort worth it! Thanks mom for your recipes :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger eliza said…

    happy thanksgiving! i'm glad you got to celebrate with your new friends in mexico! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home